College Athletics & Sports
students planning to attend college/universities under athletic programs should carefully research those programs before accepting/going to that institution.
Pay attention to the following:
- Academic Expectations
- Physical, mental, and health requirements
- Culture and climate of the college/university for students and athletic program
- DO NOT request a transcript be sent to NCAA or NAIA through Xello!
- The NCAA Eligibility Center and the NAIA Eligibility Center are checked during the school year by MHS staff for newly registered MHS student athletes, and transcripts are uploaded by MHS to the NCAA Eligibility Center and the NAIA Eligibility Center for these student athletes.
- A transcript request is NOT needed for a transcript to be uploaded to the NCAA Eligibility Center or the NAIA Eligibility Center.
- Student athletes are still responsible for following the transcript request instructions for requesting and paying for transcripts that will be sent to colleges/universities, businesses, agencies, etc.