WHAT IS DUAL CREDIT?
Dual Credit is a term used for courses a student can take in High School, for credit towards graduation, but also counts for college credit. These courses help a student's GPA in High School but also get them started on their pathway towards a degree in college.
Midlothian ISD partners with Navarro College for dual credit.
Navarro College Dual Credit Login Instructions:
- Go to: selfservice.navarrocollege.edu
- Username: firstname.lastname (ex. jane.smith)
- Password: NcYYYYSSSS! (ex. Nc20041234!) (Returning students may only need to use YYYYSSSS for their Password)
- The Nc is case sensitive (capital N and lower case c) and don’t forget the exclamation point at the end.
- If you still have issues you will have to contact the OneStop Help Desk at 903-875-7416.
Will my credits transfer?
Check lower division course compatibility across 137 institutions of higher learning in Texas by clicking here.
Counselors always recommend that students reach out to the admissions office at the university where you wish to apply to ensure that the dual credit courses you take throughout high school are credits that would benefit your intended college degree plan.