HOW TO ACCESS YOUR STAAR/EOC SCORES
- Go to https://txparentportal.emetric.net/login
- ACCESS CODE: You have your access code, enter it along with the student's date of birth
- NO ACCESS CODE: click on Look up Unique Access Code
- Enter your student's information. For the social security number-just enter numbers. > CLICK GO
UNDERSTANDING YOUR STAAR REPORT
Click here for an explanation of the STAAR report.
- Masters Grade Level = your student passed their test and is college ready
- Meets Grade Level = your student passed their test and is on grade level
- Approaches Grade Level = your student passed but may need some help to get to grade level
- Did Not Meet Grade Level = your student did not pass and needs academic intervention
Note: If your student Did Not Meet Grade Level (failed) their STAAR/EOC test(s) then they MUST retake them every time the test(s) is offered until they hit one of the passing standards.