requesting Transcripts for college:

Colleges/universities will ONLY accept official transcripts from Naviance. Emailing your counselor and asking for a transcript does not satisfy admission requirements to your secondary institution. You must follow the process below to request transcripts for your college/university OR an unofficial transcript for your own purposes. 

If you have any questions regarding transcript requests please contact Monica Wolf at 


Current student - Requesting an official transcript: 

All official transcript requests (colleges/universities, scholarships, Athletics/NCAA/NAIA) must be made through Naviance. Instructions here: Official Transcript Request Instructions 

current Juniors & Seniors - requesting an unofficial transcript: 

Current Student Unofficial Transcript Request 

former students - requesting an official transcript:

Former Student Official Transcript Request